John Guest (PI480822S) Elbow Connector 1/4" X 1/4" NPTF Gray
John Guest Speedfit are specialist manufacturers of plastic push-fit fittings for domestic hot and cold water services and central heating systems, including pressurized and combi systems. From the every day elbows, straights and tees to alternative connectors, our plastic plumbing fittings are fast and easy to use and are available in a wide range of sizes. All of our fittings are WRAS approved and can be used with plastic or copper pipes
- Push-fit technology
- Quick disconnection without the need for tools
- Food Quality and suitable for potable liquids
- Suitable for soft metal or plastic tubes
- Superior flow characteristics
- Push-Fit Technology - No Tools Required!
To make a connection, the tube is simply pushed in by hand; the unique patented John Guest collet locking system then holds the tube firmly in place without deforming it or restricting flow.
How To Make A Connection
- Cut the tube square and remove burrs and sharp edges. Ensure the outside diameter is free of score marks. For soft or thin walled tube we recommend the use of a tube insert.
- Push the tube into the fitting, to the tube stop.
- Pull on the tube to check it is secure. Test the system before use.
How To Disconnect
To disconnect, ensure the system is depressurized, push the collet square against the fitting. With the collet held in this position the tube can be removed.