DEAR VALUED PARTNER/CUSTOMER:
Like many of you, we have been closely monitoring the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak.
In addition to implementing measures to help ensure the health and well-being of our employees at our various service locations, our global operations and supply teams are working diligently to help ensure that our customers are getting the best possible service and delivery during this time. Our customer service teams are available and ready to support you through this dynamic situation.
We have ongoing notifications to our workforce as this situation develops and has taken measures in accordance with U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and local government guidelines and recommendations. These measures include communicating guidance to employees on social distancing and other best practices to take during this time, protocols to help ensure employees are reporting exposure and possible symptoms, and we have transitioned to work remotely for several roles to also help limit exposure.
Our concerns are your concerns and we will continue to navigate through these circumstances with our commitment to Customer First at the forefront of everything we do.
COVID-19 & Our E-Commerce/Inside Sales Experience
- Orders placed through our inside sales and e-commerce teams are still shipping, with slightly extended ship times.
- You can still speak to any one of our water solutions experts by phone during our normal business hours.
- You can also text, email or chat with our agents if you have questions about your order, or about a system.
- You can reach them by visiting our Contact Us Page.
COVID-19 & Our In-Home Experience/"Shelter-in-Place" Markets
As stated above, the health and well-being of our customers and employees is our top priority. We have always taken pride in a safe and respectful approach to our in-home water business . and we know that doing so is more important than ever right now. We want to ensure that you are comfortable with having (Water Filter One) consultants and installers in your home. If, however, your state has issued a shelter-in-place order, we will not be able to provide in-home consultations until the order is lifted. We have developed alternative "virtual appointments" where one of our water experts can provide a detailed consultation by phone.
For now, please take care and follow precautions that limit the spread of COVID-19, and know that the (Water Filter One) team is available and ready to support your water needs.
Immediate Actions for All In-Home Appointments
Effective immediately, Water Filter One Consultants/Installers will:
- Use hand sanitizer at every stop prior to entering the home.
- Put on disposable booties at the door.
- Refrain from shaking hands and practice appropriate social distancing.
- Wear gloves if requested. Please ask your consultant to utilize them if you would like this precaution.
Interested in an Alternative to an In-Home Consultation?
Great! If you’re interested in alternative options to an in-home consultation, we can offer a virtual water consultation:
- Either you can leave the sample out for us to pick up or we can collect it from an outside water source. We can easily identify solutions from outside your home.
- We will call or text upon arrival to alert you of our presence. Once we have completed our analysis, we will schedule a phone or video chat to review the results. Please contact our inside sales team at email@example.com to make those arrangements.
Someone Feeling Under the Weather?
If anyone in your home (a) is exhibiting cough, fever, cold or flu-like symptoms; (b) has returned from a CDC-designated level 3 country or a cruise within the last 14 days; or (c) has been within the last 14 days within in close contact with any individual confirmed to be infected with COVID-19, we will work with you to reschedule your consultation or installation. Our customer service team is ready to assist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that any of the above apply to the scheduled Water Filter One consultant or installer, we will contact you to reschedule with another representative.
This is a situation that is dynamic, but our commitment to prioritizing the well-being of our customers and employees is not. Our concerns are your concerns, and we will continue to take the necessary actions to prioritize their health.
We know that at a time like this your first priority may not be addressing your family’s water concerns, and we thank you for trusting us with your water needs as well as taking the time to read this post.
For now, please take care and follow precautions that limit the spread of COVID-19, and know that the Water Filter One team is available and ready to support your water needs.