Under The Sink Drinking Water Filters
Water quality used to be a nonissue, but with pharmaceuticals in water supplies, the effects of chlorine, industrial and biological contamination, an aging water distribution infrastructure, and naturally occurring substances that degrade the taste and feel of water... we are left to wonder if our water supply is safe, clean, and pure as it can be.
Under the sink water filter systems are a popular way to get healthier, better-tasting water because they remove more contaminants than most pitcher-based options, faucet attachments, and even bottled water. Additionally, using an under sink filtration system enables you to instantly enjoy clean water straight from the tap without waiting or taking up valuable counter or fridge space.
Water Filter One's high-performance under the sink reverse osmosis systems includes up to 6 separate filters to ensure clean, clear, great-tasting water.
- Stage 1: Sediment Cartridge Filter
- Stage 2: Pre-Carbon Block Cartridge Filter
- Stage 3: GAC Cartridge Filter
- Stage 4: Post-Carbon Block Cartridge Filter
- Stage 5: Reverse Osmosis Membrane Filter
- Stage 6: pH Remineralization Filter